Since established in 2010, Cosmos Building has been tasked with hundreds of commercial and residential services across Auckland, New Zealand. With years of experience and expertise. we are ready for any upcoming challenge. We are looking for a Site Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and organising construction team and subcontractors
- Managing site health and safety functions including the delivery of site inductions, health and safety reporting, inspections, meetings and improvement plans.
- Communicating with clients and subcontractors
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on schedule.
- Organising and coordinating the construction materials and human resources
- Ordering materials and managing stock
- Managing construction from the beginning to the end
- Communicating with stakeholders: architects, engineering Professionals, technical and trades workers
- Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
Key success factors for this role require:
- A trade qualification or tertiary qualification in construction management ideal but not essential
- 5 + years construction experience in managing a mix of medium to large construction projects.
- Ability to read plans and interpret drawings
- Offer encouragement and support to site staff and sub-contractors
- Ability to lead and performance manage teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Full knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation, Health & Safety qualifications a bonus.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Must have a clean drivers license
- Korean language preferred
What we are offering:
- Great team and culture.
- Full time 40 hours - Minimum 30 hours per week - Mon-Fri
- Hourly rate $28 - $35 depending on experiences
- Training and professional development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a diverse and challenging role in a fast-paced environment. We offer the opportunity to be part of a great team, a collaborative working environment. If this sounds like you, apply today!
BACK TO LISTING