TGW Construction Limited is a construction company based in Tauranga. We are looking for 10 construction workers to join our supportive teams. This is an exciting opportunity for the right people and will allow access to a reputable and experienced company.
- Various work sites across Bay of Plenty
- Hourly rate: $27.76-$28/hour
- Hours/week: a minimum of 30 hours, no more than 70 hours per week depending upon weather and site conditions, from Monday to Saturday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Construction Workers will be assisting tradesmen with their work, and the preparation of the site and materials. You should ideally be a great team player, have a site safety mind, be physically fit, punctual, and hardworking.
No prior work experience is required for this role but could be an advantage. Priority will be given to local NZ residents/citizens.
The duties include:
- Cleaning the construction sites for the erection of structures and buildings
- Assisting in setting up the job sites and preparing the layouts
- Operating and caring for the construction tools, equipment and machines
- Helping welders and other skilled tradesmen with their work whenever necessary
- Loading or unloading or moving construction materials, tools and equipment & heavy lifting around the building site
- Helping erecting and dismantling scaffolding and other site facilities
- Following instructions from supervisors
- Using equipment, machinery & tools in a responsible & safe manner
- Clean work area, maintain work tools and machines daily after the work is done
Benefits we offer:
- Work with a great team that focuses on delivering excellence
- Reputable company that truly values what you contribute
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- A competitive hourly rate of $27.76 - $28 per hour depending on learning abilities
If you are a proactive person, and a great team player, please send your CV to: email@example.com
BACK TO LISTING