SITE MANAGERS x 2
Byson Construction, Tauranga
Competitive Salary Phone & Laptop
Ideal Start Date: July / August 2022 to December 2023
We are looking for two Fixed Term Site Manager/s for our 2-part development located in Tauranga, Gate Pa – 19 Tebbs Lane. The development is split into two parts, Part 1 - Civil Works and Part 2 - Vertical Build.
Project timing: Pending RC/BC consents, the civil works of this project are due to start in August 2022 and the Site Manager/s will be needed for approximately 18 months.
Byson Construction specialise in building multi-unit residential developments in the social housing sector predominantly working with a single developer across the North Island. The Byson Construction team has recently completed a successful 60-unit development in South Auckland and has a good stream of upcoming work across the North Island.
The site manager/s role will be based on-site in mobile office facilities. Project support and guidance will be provided to the Site Manager by a specialist Project Manager during each part of the project.
Reporting to and supported by the Project Manager/s, time on site for this role will likely increase from 20 to 40 hours as things progress from the Civil Works into the Vertical Build stage. To be successful in this role you will have:
Key Components of the Site Manager/s role include:
- Commercial or Residential construction Site Manager / Foreman experience ideally in the multi-residential walk-up construction
- LBP is preferable, but not essential
- Ideally, experience taking projects from excavation through to completion.
- Collaborative approach and clear communication skills.
- Computer literate and a good level of skills using Smartsheet (or similar construction management software programme) and drop box for filing.
- Problem-solving skills and staff management experience.
- This role will be well suited for someone who is wanting to get off the tools and progress their career in site management.
- Civil works site management and logistics
- Ensuring Health and Safety Policies and Procedures followed
- Overseeing the delivery and completion of work
- Liaising with the client, project managers, and sub-contractors
- Risk Management
- Managing environmental concerns alongside local authorities i.e TCC/BOPRC/ Iwi
- Running program alongside Civil Project Manager and the Vertical Build PM
- Trade coordination and problem-solving
- Ensuring adherence to project specifications, costs, and time.
- Audits and PCG meetings
- Site management of civil works at start and end of the build - driveways/ hardscaping/ cultural accessories.
- Overseeing all sub-contractors to ensure work is carried out as required
- The general day-to-day running of the site and ensuring site cleanliness
- Project status updates and preparing site reports on progress
- Day to day on-site coordination
- Site Logistics
- Council Inspection
to One21 – our Recruitment Business Partner or call Kirsty Morrison directly to discuss this role confidentially.
One21 Recruitment are Business Partners with Byson Construction
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 Jobs: https://therecruitmentoutsourcer.com/find-a-jobGet off the tools and progress your career in site management!Run program alongside Civil Project Manager & Vertical Build PMMulti-residential walk-up construction, Tauranga
BACK TO LISTING