My client is a very successful company that provides equipment repair and maintenance services to Dental practices across New Zealand. They are true leaders in their industry, with no real competitors and are in a massive growth phase.
One of the reasons they are so successful is because they hire the right people. They boast a team of very skilled and experienced people, ensuring absolute efficiency in all aspects of their service delivery. They also have a really great working environment, so you will actually enjoy going to work each day.
Due to company growth, they are seeking a very switched-on Service Co-ordinator to join their Penrose based team.
This is a busy phone-based role, where you will be first point of contact for customers, taking and logging their equipment service requests, organising service technician visits and ensuring that the customer is communicated with at each stage of the process and then completing the associated administration.
In a nutshell the role will be:
- Responding to service requests from customers (by phone and email)
- Gathering information from the customer to describe the fault (the issue, the piece of equipment, customers location, etc)
- Logging jobs into the system with appropriate details
- Booking jobs into the service calendar & allocating a field technician's visit
- Preparation of quotations
- Follow up all open jobs to their conclusion. (Until the job is closed)
- At the completion of service jobs, review all service job orders and ensure accuracy, before preparing an invoice.
- Ensure customers are communicated appropriately around any issues, delays, pending jobs, outstanding parts.
- Preparing customer reports
- Develop an understanding of Service Technicians methods and how they manage their time on jobs.
- Enthusiasm to pick up project work and assist the Operations Manager
- Very customer service oriented. Good empathy and communication skills
- Some technical nous. Could come from a technical customer service role
- Enjoys a busy environment - Able to juggle the phones and completing admin work
- Enjoys having a bit of banter and will develop positive relationships with both customers and the team of Technicians.
- Some previous scheduling experience would be great
- Process and systems driven. Efficient and effective!
- Good geographical knowledge of NZ will help
- Must be organised. Good time management. Deadline driven.
- High level of attention to detail
- Oodles of common sense & a desire to learn
- Upbeat personality – Definite sense of humour. Not too precious!
You will thrive in a busy environment, and you enjoy a laugh or two, working with a very supportive and friendly team.
How to Apply:
Please apply click the "APPLY NOW" button.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and this will happen within a week of your application.
BACK TO LISTING