Job Title: Registered Nurse Location: Manurewa Hours: Rotating roster - full time role Salary: Up to $39 per hour nights & weekend allowances About our client
Our client is an aged care & retirement village provider with a number of rest homes across New Zealand, who constantly benchmark the quality of their care, ensuring that they take the necessary steps to ensure that all their homes and villages are the best they can be.
The company offer their employees the opportunity to utilise their in-house training and development programmes, provide industry-competitive pay rates, flexibility in shifts/hours, free uniforms, strong and supportive Leadership teams and ongoing professional development programmes to help you to grow with the company. Some of the responsibilities as the new Registered Nurse:
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- Provide person-centred clinical care for residents in care homes across various levels of care.
- Lead a team of caregivers to provide the highest quality clinical care.
- Conduct medication rounds, manage care plans, and maintain accurate paperwork.
- Stand up and tell us where we can invest more to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Access to Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities, our Scholarship Programme, and Management Essentials Leadership Programme.
- First aged care provider in NZ to have its Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP) recognised by the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits, and internal reward and recognition programmes.
- Health and wellbeing discounts, wellbeing advice, study support, paid domestic violence leave and paid parental leave.
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its diverse employees.
What you will need to apply for the Registered Nurse
How to apply
- You’ll help us make a real difference through your RN experience, personal passion, and empathy.
- Hold a current APC and NZ Nursing Council Registration.
- Excellent clinical skills in adult care and ideal aged care experience.
- Confident communication, interpersonal, and teamwork abilities.
- A compassionate nurse who strives for excellence and to make an impact in residents’ lives.
Click on "Apply Now"
with your CV and cover letter
in the first instance and if your application is shortlisted, a Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Expert will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Search our latest jobs at www.carejobz.com or call us today on 0508 800 221
for a confidential chat Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, we will send you a fabulous friend referral reward from us to say thank you!!
Carejobz – Leading Healthcare Recruitment Specialists | New Zealand | AustraliaPaid parental leave & study supportAccredited employerNursing Council recognised PDRP
BACK TO LISTING