Located in Auckland this company seeks to employ a trade qualified diesel mechanic to complete servicing and repairs to a variety of heavy equipment machinery.
The majority of work is Auckland-based across the region. The company represents premium franchise brands working on material handling, construction equipment, and other exciting gear. Skills sought
- You will need to be a qualified and experienced Diesel Mechanic with prior exposure to working on construction equipment and / or forklifts
- Ideally you will have some hydraulics experience
- Repairs on engines and transmissions
- Those with construction equipment and forklift experience are particularly sought after
- Strong English communication skills are required as is a reasonably stable work history
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Clean drivers license and preferably any endorsements
An attractive hourly rate will meet or exceed expectations. Other benefits such as overtime opportunities can be discussed during the application process.
Working on a wide variety of machinery and equipment. How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is 64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.