Easy Earthmovers is a growing earthmoving company servicing the wider Auckland Region.
We have a position open for a Labourer looking to work their way up to an Excavator /Heavy Plant & Machinery Operator.
- General labouring onsite
- Support and assist Senior Excavator Operator
- Execute tasks under the supervision of the Senior Excavator Operator. These tasks may include but are not limited to demolition, subgrade and footing excavation, subgrade preparation, drilling and rock-breaking.
- Pre-inspect machinery
- Basic maintenance and cleanliness of excavators
- Complete and verify paperwork to be included in your timesheets
As an ideal applicant you will need to have the following skills and attributes.
- Clean Class 1 License
- Ability to obtain or hold a Class 2/4 Learners License
- Ability to obtain or hold W.T.R licences
- Interest in operating excavators from 1.8 tonne to 20 tonne
- Good mechanical understanding of machinery and maintenance
- Great work ethic and positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to a high standard of Health & Safety
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Physically fit and healthy
- Demonstrated ability, willingness, and commitment to upskill.
In return we will offer:
- Rate: $21.20 - 25.000/hour
- Full-time permanent employment (40 hours guaranteed/week)
- KiwiSaver, Holiday, Uniforms and Safety Gear
- The great training opportunities to upskill
Pre-employment, random, post incident and reasonable cause drug & alcohol testing will be conducted. Must be eligible to work in NZ.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or contact Hana on 021 996 307 (9 am to 3 pm, Monday to Friday).
BACK TO LISTING