With a keen focus on innovation, sustainability and compliance this is a unique senior level role. A New Zealand leading company in flexible packaging solutions across a range of markets including food, primary, industrial, medical & healthcare, e-commerce & freight, refuse and wholesalers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With well-established global partnerships across the supply-chain, they have been consistently successful in bringing custom sustainable packaging solutions to the NZ market for over 30 years.
An integrated approach means clients enjoy a 360’ services from design right through to delivery.
- Experience in managing a small team across the supply chain.
- With experience in a similar Technical or Production Management role which is involved in manufacturing and / or even more ideally, import and distribution.
- A passion for solutions which are recyclable, renewable, biodegradable or compostable and interest in the latest trends and requirements.
- Technical understanding and interest in packaging solutions would be advantageous – particularly across industrial markets.
- A management style where you lead from the front and are able to engage, train and motivate a team to perform to an optimum level.
- Ability to manage and improve processes and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of documentation and regulations for ISO 9001 QMS.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A Tertiary Qualification focusing on Supply Chain / Logistics’ would be valued.
- Personal values of integrity, inclusiveness with the ability to adapt, listen and be flexible in an ever-changing market.
- Ambition to be a key part of this business and take ownership of the role.
To be successful in this role you’ll need smarts, initiative, the ability to lead and drive to succeed. This role could lead to a more senior Operations Management role in time.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for a small team, 3 direct reports, across the Supply Chain.
- Overseeing Purchasing, Quoting, QA, Production and Warehousing.
- This is a varied role with responsibilities covering;
- Technical and product information
- Reviewing market and product developments
- Complying with sustainability strategy
- SBN membership, events and actively promoting a circular economy
- Managing field trials
- Maintaining company certifications including a HACCP, FCS and ISO14001.
- Overseeing QA.
- Warehousing responsibilities including the overseeing of;
- Storage and warehousing of stock including 3PL
- Meeting MPI requirements
- Overseeing systems and processes
- Managing stock takes
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- In recognition of your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- A starting base salary $100K-$120K +.
- Work directly for a MD without the “red tape” of a big international corporate.
- Work for a secure essential services business.
- Modern warehouse and offices – clean and well-organized with the latest systems.
- An amazing team who really are a work-family!
- Mainly a Mon-Fri 8.30-5 (or 8 – 4.30) role. So, you can achieve work/life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like a role you would love, please Apply Today. First interviews via Video at your convenience.
Please send your CV as a WORD Document by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button.
BACK TO LISTING
- We cannot reply to every applicant but all those successful for interview will be contacted within 5 working days.