Registered NurseNew Plymouth
Full-Time position - rostered rotating fortnightly. No night shifts (AMs & PMs). 7 am to 3 pm or 3 pm to 11 pm.
$30-35 per hour depending on your level of experienceAbout this role:
The successful Registered Nurse would be working as part of the nursing team in a 60-bed facility including 14 hospital beds, rest home residents. 2 RNs on shift with 6 CareGivers
- Delivering exceptional care and demonstrating this by leading by example to other staff (best practice)
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating response to planned care.
- Communicating with residents and their families/whanau in order to enhance resident care.
Provide care plans for residents as required
- Completes nursing assessments of residents
- Maintaining constant accurate documentation
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Ensuring that health & safety standards are adhered to
- Assisting with audit preparation
To be considered for this Registered Nurse role, you must have:
Don't miss out on these exciting new Registered Nurse opportunities.
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Honesty and integrity – police vetting is required.
- High energy, physical fitness, and enthusiasm
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Kind, caring, and patient manner
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Georgina at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will call you for a confidential chat.
This role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.
Carejobz - your go-to guys for Healthcare roles in New Zealand
No night shifts (AMs & PMs). 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm.This employers values are Care, respect and compassion.Open to new graduates or overseas nurses
BACK TO LISTING