Cloudy Bay Clams is the pioneer in the industry of harvesting the world’s best surf clams along the coast of New Zealand. Our premium quality clams provide a unique dining experience that is valued worldwide. In this role you will support our Compliance Manager to achieve best practice with regulatory compliance with all Food Safety & Quality Management requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement through development of procedures improving quality and operational efficiency
- Supporting the development of staff on current quality systems, Food safety, and HACCP requirements
- Actively work to ensure we mitigate any risk around quality and/or food safety issues.
- Conduct daily verification of production records checks and quality evaluations of finished products
- Assist with the wider compliance and administrative requirements across all business activities.
- Assist with internal and External Food Safety / Seafood audits, according to Cloudy Bay Clams policy
- Partake in risk assessments when required
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience to join us:
- HACCP supervisor (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in the seafood industry and/or a background in compliance
- High degree of numerical and analytical skills with a clear attention to detail.
- Computer Skills - (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually when required.
- Quality leadership with the ability to influence
Part-time hours could be considered for this role.
Please apply, with a copy of your CV, and cover letter describing why you would be suitable for the position.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We operate a Drug & Alcohol testing programme.
BACK TO LISTING