Smart Environmental is New Zealand's largest Kiwi owned and operated waste and recycling company. We have been in business for over 25 years and are justifiably proud of our people, history and customer service.
If you are looking for variety, with a great hourly rate and a good team environment, then look no further! We are looking for a Kiosk Operator to work part time (23.75 hours p/w) within our Richmond team. This position is suited to someone who has a positive can do attitude, willing to learn and is a great team player!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Customer Service
• Working with the public
• Collect fee's and cash handling
• Reading scales and weights
We need a superstar who:
• Has a clean NZ driving licence
• Has previous customer service experience
• Has previous cash handling experience
• Has basic POS or similar computer system experience
• Great attention to detail
• Is willing and able to work flexible hours - as some weekend and public holiday work may be required
As we take the health and safety of our team and those around us seriously, successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical, alongside a Ministry of Justice check.
Perks of joining SMART
We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
• A stable working environment with a reliable and fast-growing Company
• Uniform and safety gear provided
• Competitive remuneration
Please note that due to NZ immigration requirements we are obliged to consider candidates that already have the right to work in New Zealand for this role first. Due to this, we may not be able to support a visa application for this role.
BACK TO LISTING