ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well established entity in the Freight Forwarding industry. Based on the airport precinct the range of services they offer and the international extend of their clients is fascinating.ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is part-time and very flexible! Twenty (20) hours a week - spread over 3, 4 or 5 days.
- Phone reception and direction
- Data Entry
- Payable Invoices processed monthly
- Coding Invoices to the correct General Ledger account or to the correct (Job number in the Cargowise shipping system)
- Checking cartage rates are correct
- Collate invoices match with statements and monthly payments
- WIP and accrual reconciliation
- Credit Control
- General Admin
While experience within a Freight Forwarding business and indeed, with Cargowise, would be fantastic. Industry experience is NOT necessary as full training will be given. Also, you have/are:
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience in Accounts Payable IS important
- Operate with a high level of attention to detail
- Focused and enthusiastic
- Willingness to engage in any training identified as a requirement to meet/maintain competencies of the role.
- Entitlement to work in New Zealand
Please send me an updated CV with current work references I can speak to. If you need to then call Peter King 03 963 1110 to discuss further.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 70% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised - if you're in the industry make sure you're registered with us, so you don't miss out on these opportunities.Permanent & Flexible - 20 hours a weekChristchurch Airport location with free parkingAn appealing pay rate
BACK TO LISTING