Our partners are currently seeking an experienced contract Project Manager / Business Analyst to join their team with the potential of a contract extension or permanent role for the right candidate. This role will require some travel on-site but some work-from-home flexibility is on offer for the right candidate.
The role will see you deliver on transformational projects as outlined by the Programme Manager. Your responsibilities will include planning, overseeing execution, supporting and reporting on a number of projects. You will ensure projects are delivered within the agreed scope and budget through your ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- 3 years experience in Project Management / Business Analysis.
- A willingness to be hands-on to ensure successful end-to-end project delivery.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work individually.
- Hands-on experience across Microsoft 365 including Power BI & SQL.
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite is advantageous.
- Personal development and career progression
- Work in a complex environment, delivering challenging projects
- Working flexibility
- Market leading rates
Ready to Apply:
If you know this role matches your skillset and you are looking for a change hit APPLY NOW!
To review a candidate brief pack or have a confidential chat you can contact Nick or Alicia via their details below
Alicia - 027 752 8466 / email@example.com
Nick – 027 752 8468 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right role for you? We have a number of IT roles across the country and would welcome expressions of interest.Complex environment, delivering challenging projectsBe part of an engaging and high performing cultureWorking flexibility and career progression on offer
BACK TO LISTING