We are looking for a hands-on IT Manager to ensure technology is optimized and managed on a day-to-day basis, but someone who can influence and deliver new business led, technology and digital initiatives to enhance their membership experience. Lots of opportunities exist!
You will be the face of Technology for our clients. You will lead and mentor one person who is responsible for technical support / applications support and incidents, but also work with and manage vendors for operational as well as project Initiatives as required.
This is a full time position 40 hours / week
Main Service Location : Auckland
IT Manager Job Responsibilities at EnableNZ Limited
- Maintains information technology strategies for EnableNZ Limited
- Research and recommend technological strategic solutions.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise IT projects for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Initiate, coordinate, and implement systems, policies, and procedures for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for EnableNZ Clients.
- Develops new business growth opportunities.
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal and external staff.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.at EnableNZ clients
- Propose cutting-edge disaster recovery, back-up procedures, information security and control structures for EnableNZ Limited clients.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes for EnableNZ Limited clients.
- Evaluates IT trends and recommend
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration with the assistance of internal staff for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Continuously analyse current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Presenting monthly network and data security reports for EnableNZ Limited clients
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems for EnableNZ Limited Clients
- Developing and implement IT policy and best practice guides for EnableNZ clients
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages for EnableNZ Limited clients
Ideally, we are seeking the following experience:
BACK TO LISTING
- 5+ years’ experience within a relevant technology role.
- 5+ years of demonstrable technology leadership experience relating to the development, management, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure, applications (including Web), middleware and desktop/hardware management.
- Microsoft exposure, including Dynamics 365, Azure, Business Central and MS Productivity/Teams suite.
- Dev Ops experience in open-source development environment
- Cloud migration experience.
- Sound understanding of Agile development practices.
- Sound understanding of System Development and Project Lifecycles.
- In-depth knowledge of security and data privacy principles
- Management of outsourced Vendor partners.
- Experience of working at a Senior Level within an Organization.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and consistently under pressure.
- People leadership, including goal and objective setting, mentoring and motivating.
- Dedicated to continued learning and advancement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Solid relationship-building skills, ability to communicate effectively with members, colleagues, and partners.
- Negotiating and conflict resolution skills with an emphasis on partner relationship management.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent experience in Computing or ICT
- Master’s in technology management
- PMP Qualification