If you consider yourself to be an all-rounder who can deal with challenging opportunities, have the confidence to manage projects from concept through to completion, then this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a New Zealand industry leader.
What's in it for you:
- Unique opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of New Zealand's top construction companies.
- Leave the hustle and bustle of the big city while maintaining a great salary
- Enjoy great benefits including but not limited to phone, vehicle and fuel card for the right candidate
About the role
You will display your leadership skills by overseeing large scale projects from planning stage to completion. Showing strong interpersonal skills and forward planning to continue the companies high quality delivery of commercial projects.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Forward planning of current and future projects
- Drive the construction programme through strong health and safety practices
- Lead staff and sub-contractors in the day to day running of sites
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of managing large commercial construction projects
- Site/Project management qualifications preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and forward planning skills
- Ability to identify issues and inefficiencies and apply appropriate systems to counter problems
- Thorough knowledge of New Zealand codes and standards
Click APPLY now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively give Chelsea a call for a confidential discussion on 021 228 2674
BACK TO LISTING