Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
Location: Wellington Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 7.30pmSalary: $78,000 - $86,000 (depending on experience)
About the role
At Bowen Hospital, we perform a wide range of diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures. Situated in the picturesque hills of Crofton Downs, we pride ourselves on the exceptional outcomes we deliver to everyone in our care.
Our theatre suite has is frequently described as the best in Australasia We are a part of the Evolution Healthcare Group, which is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. We believe the work we do, the values we uphold, and the ambitions of our team enable our staff to be their best.
As the Anaesthetic Technician, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining equipment for operating theatres and assisting the anaesthetist during procedures. Patient safety and satisfaction being our number one priority, you will anticipate problems, and maintain sterile fields and other such processes as required.
You will also complete documentation to ensure the appropriate continuum of information required for smooth, safe and effective care of our patients. This is a permanent position and is located at Bowen Hospital, WellingtonSkills and experience needed for this Anaesthetic Technician
To apply, all applicants must have the following:
Don't miss out on this exciting new Anaesthetic Technician opportunity.
- As a skilled Anaesthetic Technician, you will be motivated, proactive and self-driven.
- Knowledge of best practices of aseptic technique
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of anaesthetic requirements and interventions
- Working understanding of anaesthetic equipment
- Excellent team player
- Flexible & adaptable Successful candidates will be required to hold an annual practising certificate and be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand.
- It is preferred that the successful currently holds the certificate and are registered, but it is not necessary as you can apply after being appointed.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a Job as an ODP?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Competitive RemunerationOnsite ParkingLong Service Leave
BACK TO LISTING