- Make a difference
- Family-owned market leader with great team culture
- Fantastic benefits and flexible working conditions
Reporting to the Precast and Engineered Solutions Manager you will be responsible for this key sales role in the region between, New Plymouth, Napier and Wellington, providing a link between design, manufacturing and the customer. With a primary focus on concrete products, providing engineered solutions for a range of applications in the business. You will be the local point of contact for regional customers on opportunities relating to concrete precast and other engineered solutions. Providing a link between design, manufacturing and the customer.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide technical support on concrete and other products across the region
- Work with the Category Managers to lead the Regional sales effort with the conversion of specifications and approval of products
- Analyse the territory potential and the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Implement a successful call plan that will maximise revenue and effectiveness in the territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers,
- Civil Engineering tertiary qualification
- Relevant skills and experience in civil infrastructure applications and markets
- Excellent technical knowledge and expertise with the systems, component products, construction methods and applications associated with the industry
- Experience in technical products, have a history of success and an understanding of why the success has been achieved.
Why Join Hynds
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Flexible hours
- Company Vehicle
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing our people and producing real opportunities to grow your career
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
Applications Close: 20 Aug 2022
BACK TO LISTING