Job Title: Kitchenhand
Hours: Monday - Thursday 5-8PM
Salary: Excellent Wage
About this opportunity
Our client is looking for a Kitchen Hand to help in their village.
The Kitchenhand contributes to the quality of life of our residents by providing assistance in kitchen-related activities geared towards the provision of quality kitchen/food services to the residents.
The Kitchenhand reports directly to the Kitchen Manager, or the Village Manager in the absence of a Kitchen Manager/Chef and is under the supervision of the Cook.
The Kitchenhand is part of a wider team including activities, housekeeping, laundry, kitchen, maintenance, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Skills & experience required for this Kitchenhand opportunity
- Current NZ Food Safety Certificate
- Experience in working around a kitchen or similar relevant experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cope with medium to heavy physical demands including walking, standing, crouching, bending, lifting, reaching and repetitive movements.
- Organisational, time management and problem-solving ability
- Empathy towards the elderly, good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Honesty and integrity
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & AustraliaAn experienced and supportive culture.The opportunity to work with a dedicated and enthusiastic village team.An engaging and positive work environment.
BACK TO LISTING