Construction and Technical Recruitment (CTR)
are working closely with a local Project management consultancy who are expanding the Auckland team. This could be the ideal time to start a new role in your construction career and really take ownership of your career. So if you are in consultancy role already or looking to make the jump from contractors, then get in touch with CTR today.
You will be embedded within a great project management team, where you will helping run some fantastic schemes, making them a success, with the support of experienced team leaders around you. Projects will range from high end residential, to aged care facilities, commercial new build/refurbishment projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on some profile projects, with some of the best clients in the country. They have an excellent portfolio of work ahead of them, with a pipeline secured well into 2023 and ahead.
Duties for the roles will include:
- Thorough client reporting and liaison
- Administration of contracts, managing and confirming the compliance of engaged contractors and consultants
- Assisting in the production of tender documentation, critically reviewing returns through to contract negotiations and awarding contract
- Providing pro-active advice to the client and adding value
- Stakeholder management
- Managing changes to the contract scope including cost, schedule, quality of the project, early warning notices, compensation events and contractor’s claims
- Engaging in business networking events
We're looking for talented individuals from a consultancy or client side background. At this Project Manager level you will able to lead smaller schemes under your own steam or work on bigger projects with a Project Lead as appropriate. You will be commercially aware and able to programme the various stages of a project including reporting, charing meetings etc. You will have achieved a related qualifications and some great local experience.
This dynamic firm is about innovative thinking, delivering real solutions and working with a high level of team collaboration.
The work load has picked up and things are moving at pace, so if you are looking for a new challenge or to get involved with more great projects please get in touch as soon as possible.
For more detail and confidential conversation, please contact Nick Gillingham - email@example.com
If this is not the project management role for you, we have other options throughout Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington.Work on some great profile projectsExcellent consultancy, that lets you take ownershipCompetitive packages and a real work/life balance
BACK TO LISTING