Registered Line Mechanics
Independent Line Services (ILS) needs you to power up Canterbury and get it back on its feet. Within our strong team culture we are committed to Canterbury and this is your chance to make a difference.
ILS is a locally owned electricity network contracting company. As a leading provider of integrated electricity network services, both overhead and underground, we go from design to installation, as well as professional advice to maintenance services.
Due to work demands we require new staff to compliment our existing well established Overhead team, in building, maintaining and upgrading HV and LV power lines, throughout Canterbury, the South Island, and on occasions, overseas (in the Pacific). Availability to travel and work on other networks will be required at times as will some after hours work and on-call duties.
ILS provides competitive pay rates, additional rewards and opportunities to undertake further training.
We are looking for people who:
* hold a National Certificate in Electrical Supply (Line Mechanic Distribution) L4
* hold a current registration with the EWRB or in process of being recognized by EWRB.
* hold a valid Class 1 drivers licence
* preferably hold a Heavy Truck License (or be willing to get it)
* appreciate the importance of NZ Health & Safety law and industry best practices
physically fit, and don't mind heights
hard working with an ability to problem solve
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you get in contact with us today!
Send your CV and a covering letter to:
BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
Independent Line Services
PO Box 24027
e-mail it to: email@example.comBACK TO LISTING