Azelis NZ is part of the international Azelis Chemical company and we are currently adding to our Auckland warehouse team. The Auckland warehouse provides a service to internal Azelis customers for the following processes:
The role of the Store person is to carry out these processes as directed by the Warehouse Manager. As a small team the store person must be able to work independently and have a current F endorsement along with Reach truck experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide prompt and efficient service for inwards goods and dispatch.
• Repacking as required.
• Routine checks of forklifts and forklift maintenance
• Maintain warehouse safety and housekeeping.
• Unloading of containers, ensuring efficient turnaround and no demurrage / detention charges.
• Ensuring documentation is completed promptly and accurately to ensure maintenance of the Azelis inventory system.
• Ensuring all deliveries to customers are of the correct quality status prior to leaving the site.
• Act as site MPI accredited person
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Be able to follow instructions
* Have an eye for detail
* Have good communication skills
* Have a current folk lift licence with an F endorsement (or be able to obtain one- full current NZ driver licence)
* Reach truck experience
* NCEA Level 1 Math as a minimum (or equivalent)
* Be IT savvy
* Be reliable member of the team
* Strong work ethic
* Fit and health - manual lifting required
* Excellent English - spoken and written
In return for your hard work you will received a competitive hourly rate, annual bonus, Medical, Life and Income Continuance insurance.