Our client is a very successful, market leading manufacturer of gate and fence automation systems. With a very strong Australasian presence, they have grown to be one of the largest and most trusted suppliers to the trade, dealing in the building products and accessories market.
We are looking for a Customer Service, who can perform duties across both the customer service function and the warehouse operation. We would be keen to attract someone who has experience in both of these areas.
The Warehousing function will be Sole Charge, so any relevant experience in a Warehousing / Distribution environment would be highly welcomed.
You will also need to bring some customer service experience with you, preferably from within the building trades, maybe from a Trade counter, (eg: JA Russell, Mitre 10, Ideal Electrical, Corys, Bunnings), or customer service experience from a technical / engineering background.
The Key Tasks:
- Approximately 60% - 70% is Customer Service & 30 - 40% Warehousing
- Provide excellent customer service to both ph-based & walk in Trade customers.
- Is able to learn a technical product range
- Assists with product choices and advises on product-based applications.
- Process orders in the Dynamix 365 system
- Maintains inward goods functions, unloading & putting away goods
- Receipts incoming stock. Identifies discrepancies and resolves these
- Accurately picks and dispatches customer orders
- Driving a counterbalance hoist
- Manages inventory, completes stocktakes
- Communicates with head office team about stock replenishment
- Creates purchase orders
- Identifies opportunities for continuous operational improvement
- Communicates with both the NZ & Australian team
- Keeps the distribution centre organized, clean and tidy.
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic to learn a new product suite
- Some technical / mechanical understanding
- Experience in a Warehousing/ Distribution function
- Focused on ensuring inventory accuracy
- Effectively manages priorities, displaying use of initiative
- Confident computer skills & WHM systems
- Confident using a forklift (this can be trained)
- 100% reliable. Strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working with a small team
We are looking for a person who is keen to contribute to a great East Tamaki team.
- Career development opportunities
- On job training and upskilling
- $65K - $75K
Please click the "APPLY NOW" button.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This will happen within 5 days of your application.