JUNIOR ENGINEER / I.T. HELPDESK SUPPORT
TotalCom Limited are Tauranga-based specialists in systems administration, networking, security, strategic planning and consulting, hosted backup solutions, and MSP (managed service provider,) helping their clients grow and assisting them to get the best out of their I.T. environment.
TotalCom’s team specialises in infrastructure planning with MS Hyper-V and VMware environment and have advanced knowledge in data security and disaster recovery to best protect their client base from the modern threats of the digital world.
This newly created role of Junior Engineer / Helpdesk Support
is an on-the-job training position, where you will learn how to provide the essentials of totalCom’s IT services to our valued clients. Key Responsibilities include:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Providing clients with solutions.
- Installing Windows 10 pro etc.
- Resolving various 365-related issues as well as Windows issues.
- Solving online ticket inquiries about emails and servers etc.
- Installing Computers and Networks for businesses.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft products.
- MS server knowledge would be an advantage, but not critical as training is provided.
- A good understanding of basic networking (routers/firewalls & switches etc).
- Experience with MAC OS & Linux OS is a bonus, but not essential.
- Must have a driver's licence and your own reliable and presentable vehicle (fuel card is provided).
- Complete discretion, trustworthiness, and honesty.
- Good communication skills via phone/email / in person.
- Ability to stay cool and operate well under stress and pressure.
- Good sense of humour.
- The ability to admit when you’re out of your depth and ask for help from the Senior Engineers when needed.
- Tidy and well presented.
- Operates well in a team and is not afraid to have a voice.
A good salary, mobile phone, laptop, fuel card, and Kiwisaver will be provided. The successful applicant will eventually have the flexibility to work remotely, from home, or in the office.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in NZ now, with a current work visa, and are available for interviews in Tauranga. Please do not apply for this role if you don't meet these criteria.
Please APPLY ONLINE
Kirsty Morrison @ One21 Recruitment Business Partners for totalCom Limited
Ph: 021 355 179
Email: email@example.com One21 for Innovation and Expertise in Talent Sourcing and Recruitment ProcessesJunior Engineer / IT Helpdesk SupportHelpdesk - providing clients with I.T. solutions.On the road - Installing Windows 10 pro etc
BACK TO LISTING