- Work Location: Auckland region
- Hourly rate: $27.76 /hour gross-$ 28.00/hour gross
- Hours/week: a minimum of 30 hours, no more than 65 hours per week from Monday to Saturday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
About our company
We are Forest Property Maintenance Limited; Due to business expansion, we are calling for all talents to work with us.
What you will do:
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist carpenters and any other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools and machinery when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g., digging, stacking up goods)
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Experience in the construction site is preferred, while not necessary as we can provide training if you have an attitude.
- Must be reliable
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- Great attention to detail
If you think you are the right person, please drop us your CV.
BACK TO LISTING