We are looking for a competent workshop foreman to join our team at Appletons. We are a production engineering company based in Tokoroa specialising in manufacturing pipe fittings. We are a small family business and have a strong focus on customer service and quality so require someone who shares our values.
This is an opportunity for you to stamp your mark on the workshop. We are constantly looking to improve, open to change and would like to speak to anyone with an interest in working with us.
The day to day role includes but is not limited to:
- Plan and organize the day to day manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Ensure the utilisation of available labour to achieve the most productive and profitable outcome.
- Efficiently operate CNC, lathes, drills, milling machines, welders, presses, grinders and other engineering equipment.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements in the workshop are maintained and enforced.
- Ensure the products manufactured meet the standards, practices and quality guidelines of our Quality Management System ISO 9001.
- Ensure workshop staff understand job specifications and time frames for jobs.
- To assist in the technical training of employees when required.
- To ensure that all tools, machinery and equipment are maintained in safe working order and that the workplace is kept clean and tidy.
- To contribute to maintaining a healthy culture within the company.
If you are interested or want to know more, please give us a call or email.
Phone: 027 6977 433
Our website is www.appletondesign.co.nz
BACK TO LISTING