Enjoy the Coastal Lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast being home each night. As a full-time permanent role, this position offers long-term job stability, with working hours of Monday – Thursday from 06:30am to 5:00pm, Fridays from 06:30am to 4:00pm and Saturdays 06:00am to 12:00pm (as required).
As our Mobile Maintenance Planner, you'll be:
- Processing and entry of Daily Machine Service Hours, Machinery Repair Data, and Machinery Servicing Data, daily work orders and service reports, closing out work orders and maintaining records
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database, including technical information on plant and equipment
- Preparing and production on a timely basis programmed Service Schedules and ensuring efficient and timely delivery to relevant sites
- Developing machine specific servicing schedules to meet manufacturer and site condition requirements.
- Continually improving planning, scheduling, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
You'll bring your prior experience in a mobile maintenance planning and scheduling role to the team demonstrating:
- Prior experience (or willing to gain) working in the Civil Construction Earthmoving equipment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proven results in identifying and executing improvement projects
- Experience setting up maintenance planning systems and procedures
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical or Trade Qualified (highly regarded)
Shadforth has been operating in Queensland for over 40 years. Originating on the Sunshine Coast and with multiple regional offices, Shadforth has built a Queensland wide presence that has made us one of the largest privately owned civil contracting companies in Australia. Our Projects include industrial and residential sub-divisions, as well as a large number of major infrastructures. Why Work with Shadforth?
- Active Options | Free Employee Gym Tennis Competition
- Weekly Pay Cycle | Wages paid on a weekly basis
- Celebrate Milestones | Monthly Birthday Raffle, Personal Goals and Team Achievements
- Service Recognition Program | Recognition for your continual service with Shadforth
- ShadLife Programs | Regular programs offering Wellness and Awareness initiatives co-designed amongst the Shadforth Teams
, submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience.Wages paid on a weekly basis Monthly BBQs Free Employee GymLocal work on Sunshine Coast, home every nightJob Stability, Full-Time Permanent Position
BACK TO LISTING