Who are we:
We are a well-established, Auckland based construction company with many ongoing projects.
Now we are looking for 2 digger operators to join our team and we invite you to share this commitment with us!
We offer competitive rates and are looking for motivated hard working candidates to join our team on a full time (guaranteed 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday) and permanent basis. Additional hours may apply based on workload. The location of work will be within the Auckland Region.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operate earthmoving machines and complete large scale and precision excavation work
- Prepare machines by selecting, fitting, and installing right attachments
- Read detailed construction/civil plans and position machines for operation
- Operate and control the machines to cut, excavate, break, drill, level, compact, and gouge out the ground
- Operate machines to fill, move, load and spread earth, rock, rubble, soil and other materials
- Manipulate attachments using manual, electronic or hydraulic controls
- Perform routine checks on machines and adjust controls to regulate the operation, and ensure safety of other workers
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machines when required
- Follow verbal and drawing instructions to ensure work performance
- Clean, lubricate, refuel, adjust and repair machines when required
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 1 year experience in operating earthmoving plants OR
- A relevant certificate in either level 2 or 3 in operating plants or equivalent
What you'll get in return
- A great team culture which benefits you so much.
- Sound training system which promotes your career development.
- Broad space for further development/opportunities and a clear career path.
- $27.76-$32 per hour depending on skills
We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment. Applicants should also not have any past or present criminal conviction.
To register your interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
You must be currently legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
BACK TO LISTING