SEVENTEENTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED is based in Auckland. We are now looking for multiple construction workers to join us. This is a permanent position & full-time with at least 30 hours / week ,maximum 50 hours/week. We offer a competitive rate of NZ $26-28 per hour depending on your skills and experiences.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Taking apart or constructing scaffolding, bracing and other temporary structures for the construction site
• Digging trenches and backfill holes to prepare for the construction site
• Following instructions from construction project managers and supervisors
• Loading and unloading building materials
• Cleaning the construction site by removing hazards materials and debris from the worksite
• Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools
• Assisting craft workers such as carpenters or bricklayers with their duties, if needed
• Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding
• Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment
• Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs
• Following all health and safety regulations
• Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete
The successful candidate must have:
• Training will be provided,so Prior work experience is not required but would be an advantage
• Good work attitude and good communication skills
• Strong motivation
• Physical fitness and could handle the heavy workload and can work outdoor in hot and cold season.
• Quality workmanship and eye for detail
• Strong dedication to health and workplace safety
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with other team members.
• Strong ability to work independently
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV or details to us: email@example.com.Please note your visa status in the cover letter if you are not a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
BACK TO LISTING