Fantastic opportunity to start a restoration career learning from the very best in the industry!
Based in Wairau Valley, our client carries out work related to water damage restoration, mould remediation, fire restoration, meth decontamination and carpet cleaning.
This is a trainee role, so no qualifications required – just a willingness to learn the job and work hard.
Training and support provided while you learn all aspects of the work, achieve industry qualifications and earn good money while you’re doing so!
It’s challenging and physically demanding work, but no two days are the same and you’ll have an interesting variety of work. You will work with our experienced technicians as you grow into the role.
You do need to be available to work outside normal working hours, and occasionally you will work outside of the Auckland area.
The work can be anything from cleaning to demolition to moving damaged building products and more. Its varied and its physical.
Hourly rate based on experience . Minimum $24 an hour.
- Honest, reliable, and willing to work hard and learn
- Physically fit as this role involves heavy lifting
- Committed to safety and able to wear full PPE including a full-face respirator
- Possess a great work ethic and can follow instructions and take feedback
- Able to pass regular drug tests
- Full, clean NZ driving licence or committed to obtaining one
You need to be in NZ with the right to work to apply for this role.Great hourly rate & overtimePhysically demanding job - great team to work withTraining provided
BACK TO LISTING