This CDP role is for vibrant craft beer tavern and eatery located in Ponsonby. The Opportunity
The CDP will join a family orientated team with great working environment, best in the business. There are excellent growth & development opportunities within this Auckland hospitality group.
This is a full time role over a 5 day week Wed-Sunday. What you'll be doing:
- Day to day preparation & cooking to the Head Chef's requirements
- Ensure your section is run smoothly and up to par
- Ensure excellent hygiene as per HACCP standards within the kitchen
Skills & Experience:
- Wednesday-Sunday rosta, a rotating third day off every 2-3 weeks
- A mix of early and late, straight shifts, 40-45HPW $27PH
- 50% staff discount across multiple Auckland venues
- Learn from internationally experienced Chefs
- Ongoing career development, a workplace where you'll feel like you belong
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to talk to you!
- At least 2 years experience as a CDP
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in all aspects of the culinary field
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Be self-motivated & self-disciplined
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate will be helpful
- The right to permanently live & work in New Zealand
To apply, please click the 'apply' button & send us your CV & cover letter today.
MYNEWJOB delivers professional recruitment services for clients nationwide.
ALL applications will be acknowledged and reviewed as they are received
BACK TO LISTING