Eagle Recruitment is seeking 5 CNC Machine Operators to join our team.
- Interpreting engineering production drawings
- Setting up, operating and adjusting production plant to shape metal stock and castings and cut sheet metal
- Operating welding and electroplating plant
- Operating furnaces and quenching plant to smelt and change the structure of metals
- Using kilns and ovens to fire ceramics
- Processing mineral ore and operating metal rolling plant
- Casting molten metal and operating plant to draw metal wire through dies
- Operating computer-controlled production plant
Candidates must have:
- Have NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification or least one year of relevant experience
- Be flexible with work hours, might work during weekends
- Be willing to undergo occasional drug tests while employed
- Have NZ residency, citizenship or valid NZ Work Visa
Successful candidate may be required to work in different locations - Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Taranaki, Manawatu-Whanganui, Wellington, Nelson-Tasman, Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, Otago, Southland.
Pay rate starts from $27.76 to $29.00 per hour depending on qualification and experience.
Regular work hours are 30 hours per week.
BACK TO LISTING