Night Area Supervisor
Are you looking for a role in a large global cleaning company that will allow you to use your cleaning skills while taking the next step forward in your career? Then this might be the role for you.
- Permanent- full time employment within the commercial cleaning industry.
- Based in Auckland region
- Great opportunity to join an amazing team and advance your career
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry - we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners and associated services throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. About the role
Cleaners provide a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene while presenting a professional and safe environment for staff and clients. The role will be operating in a challenging environment, often under high pressure and dealing with conflicting priorities as well as the needs of multiple stakeholders. The position therefore requires the individual to plan, organise, and prioritise their work in order to meet strict deadlines and provide timely and accurate information to all stakeholders. The incumbent will need to ensure a strong interface between this role and the client operational teams in order that the contract outcomes are achieved.
This is a hands on role involved in the day to day cleaning and management of the team of four delivering services to BP sites in the greater Auckland regionThe Shift Details:
You must be available for every shift.Requirements include;
- 4.30 pm – 1.00 am
- 40 hours per week
Skills and Experience:
- Cover staff absences
- Oversee a team of cleaners in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring cleaning and associated duties are performed to a consistent and high-quality standard.
- Ensuring client complaints are followed up immediately and resolved to clients' satisfaction.
- Assisting with staff training ensuring all are competent to complete their duties.
- Site inductions
- Weekly QA checks and site walk throughs
- Special cleans as required
- Pulse checking
- Resolve operational issues
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a passion for quality cleaning work and customer service;
- FULL NZ Drivers licence
- Proven commercial cleaning and supervisory experience
- Have knowledge of floor care
- Sound understanding of safe chemical use, and OHS in the workplace
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on customer service and delivery of outcomes
- No Criminal convictions.
- Be proactive and productive with your time and the team
- Ability to multi task
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Personal drive to do your best work!
- Join a large, professional commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Tools of the trade, company vehicle, laptop and phone
If you are looking for a job in a fast-paced environment that will provide you with a daily challenge and you meet the above criteria we are keen to hear from you BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: TBC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
To Apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include the Job ID) or Freephone 0800 253 264 asking for Karen
BACK TO LISTING