If you are not afraid of physical work and love the feeling of doing a job well, this could be your place to shine
- Cleaner - Permanent, ongoing employment.
- Location; CBD, Auckland
- Great opportunity to join an amazing team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry - we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. Previous Commercial Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential. All necessary training and support for this important role will be given. SHIFT DETAILS 2 roles available
Sunday - Thursday
6.00 pm-1.30 am.
Sunday - Thursday
6.00 pm-2.30 am. You must be available for every shift. ABOUT THE ROLE
- This role focuses on providing cleaning services within an educational facility to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained.
The responsibilities of the role may include but will not be limited to the following daily tasks
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Commercial cleaning
- Rubbish removal
- Cleaning toliets
- Stock replenishment
- Surface wiping
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Reliability and motivation to want to do a great job every time for this client.
- Experienced Cleaner preferred, but not essential.
- You must have an eye for detail.
- Be fit and healthy - as Cleaning is a manual job and is hard work!
- Moderate lifting maybe required this role.
- Have nil convictions and be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Security check.
- Be available for every shift.
- You must be able to speak and understand English to a good level, as all H&S and instructions are in English only.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID
- Join a professional commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing training to ensure a successful transition into the role.
- Opportunity to complete your leve 2 cleaning qualification
Please highlight in your CV any relevant commercial cleaning experience you may have.
If you have the skills and would like your time to shine it would be great to hear from you. BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: TBC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.20 per hour
To Apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include the Job ID) or Freephone 0800 253 264 asking for Karen
BACK TO LISTING