For over 20 years our client has been ensuring the safety of the public and workers on busy roads as they undergo maintenance and new projects.
They provide traffic control systems, to allow projects to go ahead safety and efficiently, while keeping both workers and the public safe. Whether it is a large civil roading, or utilities project, large event, or construction project, their design, planning, and delivery teams work together, to ensure the safety of work zones, so projects can run smoothly.
They also offer a national training school providing, ensuring all of their team are qualified and opportunities for upskilling and career growth are plenty.
This is a company that certainly values its people and their service to clients.
On offer is not just a Key Account Role, but an opportunity to grow with the company over the next few years and take on greater responsibilities and enjoy the career progression to a more senior National Account role.
This is a relations management role, where you will be looking after a portfolio of the companies Key Accounts. You will build strong, service-based relationships, ensuring your clients receive solutions that suit their business needs, as you look at ways to grow revenue within these key accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a strong industry knowledge.
- Manage key client relationships. Perform regular client reviews, ensuring value is being added and business objectives are being met.
- Identify opportunities to increase client satisfaction and grow the business
- Regularly visit client sites to keep abreast of any requests, issues, and future works.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts, across your client’s team, both in the field and office based contacts.
- Plan, arrange and organise for execution, all a customer works in conjunction with Operations team to ensure the work is completed successfully 100% of time
- Forecast and forward planning for specific upcoming client projects
- Preparation of quotes, tenders, and pricing requests f
- Work on pricing and gross profit margin increases, in line with the annual budget expectations
- Develop a pipeline of upcoming work and projects, ensuring strong commercial relationships are in place
- Work collaboratively with all internal departments, e, Traffic operations team, i.e., designers, planners, schedulers.
Skills and Attributes required:
- A desire to learn and grow in your career.
- Any Traffic Management industry experience.
- Knowledge of Construction, Event, Film, Utility works is an advantage
- Business to business Sales/ Account Management experience, preferably experience selling into the civil or construction industries
- Demonstrates high-level relationship management skills, ensuring proactive, solution-oriented service.
- Equally comfortable engaging in the boardroom and in the field on a worksite
- Sound financial knowledge.
- Able to analyse costings/ pricing, with an understanding of billing and profit margins
- Relationship focused. Enjoys regular contact and building lasting client relationships.
- A strong grasp of technology. Avid use of A CRM. MS Office, including excel
- Able to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Work with a team of industry professionals who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- A growing organization with a strong and progressive culture.
- Long term professional development and career progression.
- An attractive remuneration package and company car.
- Employee benefits package
Please Apply: Via Seek or send your CV to Lisa Baggaley, Director of Kings Recruitment. email@example.com / 09 6005155
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and this will within a week of your application
BACK TO LISTING