3-month Accounts Payable contract with marketing-leading manufacturing company
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and gain experience in a large manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for the daily management of accounts payable activities.
- Process supplier invoices and international payments
- Oversee coding and approval of invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process employee expense claims and customer refunds
- Complete supplier credit applications and submit for approval
What’s On Offer:
- Good remuneration for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work in large manufacturing environment
- Awesome team environment
- Flexible start times and car parking on site.
- 2+ Accounts Payable experience in high-volume environment
- Experience with foreign currencies is a bonus
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised
- Attention to detail and organized approach
- Available to start asap
If this role sounds like you apply now as you are needed asap!
How to Apply:
Apply via Seek or to Amanda - firstname.lastname@example.org | 09 600 5152
Only those shortlisted will be contacted; this will happen within one week of your application.
BACK TO LISTING