Complete Reinforcing, part of the NZ owned Euro Corporation Group is hiring Steel Fixers / Placers to join their teams and projects in Cromwell. If you got the drive to get into a job that will build your career and grow in your role then we would love to hear from you.
Your job will be to prepare and install reinforcing steel based on specifications, detail sheets, drawings etc.
Day Shift Hours between Monday to Saturday
Why Join Us
- We lead the way and we play hard to win so win with the best !
- We have a passionate, innovative and dedicated workforce
- Great company culture and friendly team
- We are proud of our achievements and standards of professionalism
- Attractive pay on offer plus other benefits !
- Professional development opportunity and support from team members
About the Role
- 1 Year minimum Steel Fixing experience
- Able to work on a high level of accuracy and productivity
- Understand the importance of safe working practices
- Able to handle straight and pre-bent steel safely
- Tie reinforcing steel cages
- Ability to understand layouts, drawings, production detail sheets.
- Safe usage and handling of all tools, machineries and testing equipments
- Ability to problem solve and assist in improvements of installation procedures
What we need from you
- Some Steel Fixing experience in the industry
- Excellent work ethic with a positive attitude
- High drive to be successful and willing to go that extra mile
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical test if successful
- Must have evidence of legal work right in NZ
If this sounds like you and you are ready to start your career with us, please apply online.