Summit Steel and Wire is a well-established and highly successful manufacturer and distributor of trade quality steel and wire products for use in the rural and construction sectors. Founded over 20 years ago, part of NZ owned and operated business, the Euro Corporation group has over 500 employees, operating in 7 locations nationwide. A clear market leader across the rural and construction industries. We pride ourselves on offering clients a total solution tailored to any of their steel and fencing needs.
We currently have a full-time position on offer for an Operations Administrator. Your role will be to accurately manage the administrative & support functions for production and exports. This is a fast-paced role perfect for an individual wanting to be busy all day.
Why Join Us
- We lead the way, and we play hard to win so win with the best!
- We are a progressive and a stable business.
- Great company culture and friendly teams across all our business divisions
- We are proud of our achievements and standards of professionalism
- Professional career development opportunity and support
About the Job
- Create production job sheets & labels ahead of the production schedule
- Complete the daily input of production jobs
- Organise export bookings & shipping documents to various destinations
- Complete payroll for the production team
- Raise purchase orders for stationery & production consumables
- Ensure supplier invoices are signed off against purchase orders
- Support the Production Manager to carry out their responsibilities
- Ensure company policies, processes and systems are followed always
- High level of computer literacy and competency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated quick learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Organized and structured approach
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative to solve problems
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- Previous experience with exports an advantage
If the above sounds like you please submit your updated CV online
All applications received must have full time legal work rights in NZ.