We are delighted to represent our client who is 100% New Zealand-owned and has had exponential growth in a very short space of time are looking for an HR Specialist who is mature and can take charge of this role. This role would be 30-40 hours a week ( they can be flexible for someone wanting only 30 hours a week) or full-time. They are located in Avondale so perfect for someone living out West!
The ideal person will have excellent communication skills along with fairness and resilience as you will working with people from all walks of life and different cultures. If you have a background in manufacturing or food production this would be a bonus!
Some of your key duties will include:
- Job searching and interviewing to create shortlists.
- Contracts - new staff and existing contracts are up to date.
- Recordkeeping, (in Zambion), throughout all staff records.
- Day to day issues that arise with staff discipline/absenteeism – along with record keeping and templates.
- Ensuring the company is up to date with employment legislation – identifying risk and reduction – able to conduct a workplace investigation.
- Can organise and perform staff job reviews along with training Supervisors how to conduct a staff review.
- Implementing a training program for all staff, along with record-keeping and templates.
- Ensuring payroll has received all correct information & being the go-to person to ensure outstanding issues are sorted. Zambion payroll experience would be a bonus.
- Assist in creating positive performance management along with health and well-being initiatives.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate previous experience in an HR role and be able to take the lead.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
BACK TO LISTING