Mozita Recruitment is expanding their services and is calling on an experienced Sales professional to join the family.
MOZITA group is locally owned and operated, has been providing recruitment services to a wide range of businesses in Christchurch.
Our sales team are quick movers and highly efficient at decision making and expect you to have a proven history in recruitment consultation business within a sales environment and can prove self-sufficient success and the ability to find, manage and close deals.
- Excellent growth opportunity within the group
- Supportive management and team
- Great company benefits
- Casual part-time position
- Immediate start for the right person
The role: You will manage and grow a recruitment service Sales portfolio for Mozita recruitment. A strong emphasis on growth, sales solutions and relationship management is essential.
What you will do
- establish and build relationships with clients to promote the recruitment service/s of MOZITA group, (should be able to travel Christchurch area)
- Understand client’s requirement and help clients to suite skills and qualifications of the candidates.
- Communicate (in a good phone manner, email manner and group presentation skills)
- Report to recruitment manager and operations manager on daily basis.
- Take every endeavour to achieve sales targets.
- Communicate with operations manager to find strategies to finalise contracts with potential clients.
Recruitment consultant need to be,
- strong communicators
- good listeners
- skilled at networking and relationship management
- skilled organisers
- resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks
- quick and efficient, with an eye for detail
- results-focused and goal-oriented
- able to work well under pressure and unsupervised
- Friendly, with a positive attitude.
Skills and knowledge
- an understanding of the needs of a range of businesses, and how they work
- sales and marketing skills
- strong knowledge of business concepts such as business models, strategy, and planning
- a good understanding of employment legislation
- Good writing skills for updating CVs and completing reports.
You should be preferably having useful experience in below areas previously.
- work in human resources
- Customer service work.
- Drive for sales and passion for customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- A competitive salary package is available for the successful candidate.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a fast paced and fun working environment then secure an interview with me today by sending me an updated CV.
BACK TO LISTING