We are proud to be a reputable, leading organisation in the Motor Industry with a vision of “Creating Advocates for Life”. This is made possible by the team working with us as without them we wouldn't be as successful as we are today!
Northern Bays Motors has proudly been serving Auckland’s North Shore and Western regions for over 30 years. With almost 200 staff, our brands include Toyota, Lexus, and Bridgestone across five different dealerships.
We are in a phase of growth and are looking to add a bilingual Customer Support Centre representative to our team based at HOBSONVILLE TOYOTA, avoid the rat race and work local in our brand new purpose built contact centre!
Acting as the voice and face for both our Chinese and European market by communicating in both Mandarin and English, you will;
Assist the team with answering inbound & making outbound calls in a timely manner by:
- providing information, advice, or making appointments,
- resolving individuals’ problems,
- handling complaints, and
- handling other transactions such as product sales
Create an exceptional experience for our customers by:
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of our products and services
- Meeting our standards for calls in areas of quality, volume, and accuracy
- Monitoring processes to mitigate potential risks and achieve compliance
We're a sociable team with a good sense of humour, so you'll need excellent interpersonal skills, a high standard of English and professional presentation. As part of our dedicated team, you'll enjoy the personal benefit of being coached and mentored by an experienced and professional senior leadership team and will have the opportunity to expand your skills set.
Our history goes back to 1989 and we have built long lasting relationships with our customers in that time. By joining us you can be secure in the knowledge you're becoming part of a dedicated and motivated team who are committed to providing an excellent experience to our customers.
If you wish to be a part of a highly motivated and successful organisation that is going places, then ... APPLY NOW!
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have previous Contract Centre experience, with the ability to engage actively and positively with customers in person and over the phone.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, and thrive on autonomy.
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks while remaining calm and respectful
- Intermediate Microsoft Office 356 skills
- Be fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal
BACK TO LISTING