Our client has been New Zealand's foremost provider of Commercial and Heavy vehicle driver training since 1990.
From 1/2 day to 10-day courses, the team delivers Driver Education programmes covering all classes of driver licensing, along with providing training and assessing for licensing endorsements. For the right people, Adult Education in teaching will be provided.
About the role:
* Facilitate and deliver engaging lessons for students
* Train and assess students
* Review course and syllabus material for further development
* Driving experience in the automotive industry
* Driving classes btw 1-5, WTR (more is more)
* Keen to teach our up-and-coming drivers
* Instructors’ endorsement (ideal not essential)
Apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button.
Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and this will be within 5 working days from receipt of your expression of interest.
Due to current border restrictions, we will only be accepting applications from those currently residing in New Zealand with the right to work.