Great opportunity for experienced Civil Leading Hands
, with solid understanding and experience in residential subdivisions who are ready to develop skills and knowledge to excel their career to the next level. About you
You'll have demonstrated experience as a Leading Hand on Civil Construction projects, with a drive for safety, team leadership and ability to deliver projects to agreed outcomes.
Why work with Shadforth?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Construction Industry Card (White / Blue)
- Current Driver Licence
- Various plant machinery tickets will be highly regarded
- A strong commitment to OHS and Safe Work Practices
- Wages paid on a weekly basis
- Let us support you with opportunities to grow and upskill through our Pathway Programs
- Your enthusiasm to go the extra mile won't go unnoticed, our performance incentives and rewards are designed to value your drive and ambition
- We strive for and promote Leaders. You'll succeed through our internal leadership training, coaching and mentorships
- We celebrate you through celebrations, whether it be a birthday, personal goals and team achievements
- Be recognised and rewarded for your continual service through our Service Recognition Program
- Access to EAP and ShadLife our very own wellness program offering initiatives and incentives
Shadforth has been operating in Queensland for over 40 years. Originating on the Sunshine Coast and with multiple regional offices, Shadforth has built a Queensland wide presence that has made us one of the largest privately owned civil contracting companies in Australia. Our Projects include industrial and residential sub-divisions, as well as a large number of major infrastructures. To Apply
If you're interested in this role, submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and a covering letter highlighting your experience.
Checkout our website for other career opportunities - www.shadcivil.com.au
BACK TO LISTING