Registered Nurse | Aged Care
Location: Waihi, Bay of PlentySalary: up to $38 per hour plus weekend allowances
(depending on your level of experience)Permanent, Full timeHours: Rotating roster preferable or fixed PM/nights/12 hours
About the job
A great opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse
to join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers helping them to provide the highest possible degree of direct care and service by assisting our client's residents to meet their emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
The facility offers Rest Home, Hospital, and Birthcare (The Nurse doesn't have a lot to do with birth care unless in an emergency)
The role is responsible for 46 residents when at full capacity along with an EN in the rest home
The successful applicant will have the support of the Facility Manager and Clinical Manager who are both Nurses, they do 40 p/w and alternate weekend on-call.
Our client's Registered Nurses
provide clinical care including assessments, planning, and delivery of care according to accepted nursing practice and standards. This includes:
- Delivering exceptional care and demonstrate this by leading by example to other staff (best practice)
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating response to planned care.
- Communicating with residents and their families/whanau in order to enhance resident care.
Provide care plans for residents as required
- Complete nursing assessments of residents
- Maintaining constant accurate documentation
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Ensuring that health & safety standards are adhered to
- Assisting with audit preparation
To be considered for this Registered Nurse
role, you must have:
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new opportunity?
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Honesty and integrity – police vetting is required.
- High energy, physical fitness, and enthusiasm
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Kind, caring, and patient manner
Click on "Apply Now" and Georgina at Carejobz Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detailThis role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221
(NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs
BACK TO LISTING