Job Title: Clinical Resource Nurse- Orthopaedics - Operating Theatre
Hours: FT Monday to Friday shifts (.9 would be considered )
Salary: Generous salary package plus paid over time ( set to increasing significantly soon with pay equity) and paid PDRP package
About this Clinical Resource Nurse- Orthopaedics - Operating Theatre
Our client is a state of the art private hospital based in Whangarei with a modern well equipped day stay facility unit. They currently have a full time Clinical Resource Nurse position available in their Orthopaedic theatre. This position reports to the Perioperative Services Manager and is ideal for a experienced team player, as the client is looking for a CRN who through their excellent interpersonal skills is able to develop good relationships with their surgeons, which is key, and has strong organisational skills to ensure everything is available for their lists, and most importantly, your able to work well under pressure. Our client is always striving to bring in senior team members who will inspire the team through their drive for excellence.
With modern facilities, high utilisation rates, a quality service, supportive management and a collegial team, this is a dynamic, fast paced environment where your nursing skills and scope can develop and your career will thrive. You will be given the opportunity to advance your surgical experience
This is a busy role, where no 2 days will be the same.
A highly dynamic environment with a superb team awaits the successful applicant.
What they can offer you:
Skills & experience required for this Clinical Resource Nurse- Orthopaedics - Operating Theatre
- Competitive remuneration packages inc overtime and paid PDRP
- Christmas and New year breaks
- NZ Council approved PDRP
- State of the art Operating Theatres
- A comprehensive employee wellness programme
- Free parking
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to expand practice
The Clinical Resource Nurse (CRN) will be leading between 4-6 nurses at any one time and will be an integral part of the Theatre Senior Team, working alongside the other CRN's and Team Leaders under the guidance of the Theatre Manager. Maybe your ready to take your step into the CRN role or your ready to relocate out of Auckland and move to a much warmer winterless North and a cheaper lifestyle cost of living wise !!
- Orthopaedic theatre experience
- A current NZ practising certificate
- Proven experience
- Expert level 3 PDRP or equivalent, or working towards a level 4
- ACLS Level 4
- Over 3 years of recent post-graduate experience in an Operating Theatre environment
- May have been working towards a CNR role or
- Ideally Proven leadership experience in a nursing leadership role e.g., Shift Co-ordinator, Team Leader, roles that provide direction and delegation, people management etc.,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive positive attitude
- Actively promotes culturally safe clinical practice and the integration of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi into the provision of patient care
How to apply for the Clinical Resource Nurse- Orthopaedics - Operating Theatre role
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.