- To comply with the company’s health and safety policies and standards.
- To actively participate in all areas of the business, including but not limited to laboring; To work closely with Project Supervisors, Site Supervisors to achieve efficient operations and desired outcomes.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards, and perform site cleaning afterward.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- This role is a permanent role, and the minimum work hours for this role are guaranteed 40 hours/week. Overtime may be required from time to time.
- The location of this role is based in Hamilton, Waikato region.
Intop Homes Limited is a Waikato-based company that focuses on residential and light commercial property development and construction.
Since operating in 2009, we have established our reputation in the regional building industry with extensive organizational, managerial, and industrial knowledge. Intop Homes Limited is also a close partner with training organizations, such as BCITO, and SKILLS, in terms of skill professional development and apprenticeship placement for local employees.
Intop Homes Limited is proud of its experiences of accommodating cultural diversity as well as providing pastoral care to both New Zealand residents and overseas immigration workers.
Minimum qualification requires NZ Register Level 1 qualification or compulsory secondary education or equivalent of at least one year of relevant experience. On-job training may be provided to the right candidate.
BACK TO LISTING