If you not afraid of physical work and hold a FULL NZ drivers licence Then this could be the role for you
- Permanent, ongoing employment.
- Various businesses in Waikato Region
- Great opportunity to join a great team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry - we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners and associated throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. Previous window cleaning experience is preferred, howe.The Shift Details:
You must be available for every shift.
- Monday – Friday (evenings).
- 30 hours + per week
- Flexibility is essential to meet business demands.
- Some travel required
. RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Floor maintenance work stripping and polishing of floors
- Customer service
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Full MANUAL drivers’ licence
- Experience preferred
- To be flexible to work with business demands
- Team player
- To be quick and efficient with good initiative
- Ability to be able to travel and stay away from home for periods of up to 4 days
- Be presentable and approachable
- Reliability and motivation to want to do a great job every time for this client.
- You must have an eye for detail.
- Be fit and healthy - as Cleaning is a manual job and is hard work!
- Have nil convictions and be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Security check.
- You must be able to speak, read and write English to a good level, as all H&S and instructions are in English only.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
- Join a professional commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing training to ensure a successful transition into the role.
If you are looking for a job that will provide you with a workout whilst you are at work and you meet the above criteria – then we look forward to hearing from you. Remember Flexibility is key.
Please highlight in your CV any relevant experience you may have. BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: January 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21 per hour.
BACK TO LISTING