Our vision is to create a warm and homely atmosphere where each person is supported to experience each moment richly.
We strive to achieve this vision by promoting
- The uniqueness of each person
- The immense value of each person
- Openness, honesty and integrity
We are looking for an experienced caregiver who is passionate about working in this way. You will be caring for vulnerable elderly people, many of whom have advanced dementia.
This is rewarding and challenging work requiring the ability to assess frequent changes in mood and cognitive functioning, and successfully manage behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia.
We are seeking some or all of the following experience/qualifications for this interesting and demanding role:
- Experience in dementia care
- A current first aid certificate
- Unit Standards in dementia care
- Training in the Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
The ability to work a regular weekend shift is essential.
Our staff are valued, supported and cared for. You will be welcomed.
Apply online by clicking "Apply For This Job Now" at the bottom of this webpage.
If you have any enquiries or want further information regarding this job then don't hesitate to contact Sue (03) 338 0202 and mention that you have seen this job on the MyJobSpace website.