A&S is a leading North Shore Structural Steel Fabricator
- Adaptable Fabricator proficient at TIG & MIG welding
- Able to work to drawings
- Mild Steel, Sheet and Tube work
A&S Engineering in Albany has a reputation for producing top quality steel work for Auckland's leading builders. We are an expanding company who specialise in a wide variety of steel fabrication, specialising in structural steel.
We're looking for a skilled Welder Fabricator to join our busy team in Albany. This position is based in our modern, well appointed, purpose built factory.
You must be able to:
- Work unsupervised
- Read drawings
- Fabricate to a high level
- Have a current drivers licence and able to drive a manual vehicle
- Work in a team environment
- Be qualified, with a minimum 5 years experience
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
You must be proficient at MIG & TIG welding and be adaptable to a wide range of project styles, with experience in a variety of metals, both heavy and light guage. There will be site and factory work in this position.
You need to be flexible and have a can do attitude.
Email application & CV Via the 'apply now' button.
Mail to 4 Tait Place, Albany.
Visit www.asengineering.co.nz for more information on A&S Engineering Ltd.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.