- 3 Waters
- Position based in Tauranga
- NZ employee-owned Professional Environmental & Engineering Consultancy
- Established over 30 years with 120+ staff and growing, operating across NZ
- Offices in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch
- A great team and company culture – professional, supportive, social
About Our Client
Pattle Delamore & Partners (PDP) have engaged Enginurity to act as their as retained recruitment partner on an exclusive basis to help them recruit a number of key positions in their growing team.
Pattle Delamore Partners Limited (PDP) is an engineering and environmental consultancy, offering solutions for environmental issues through our specialised range of services.
We have experts in areas that include contaminated land and hazardous waste, geology, geotechnics, stormwater management, hydrology, river engineering, aquatic ecology, groundwater, coastal, water supply, wastewater, solid waste, air quality, geospatial services, civil engineering, consents and environmental management.
If you are interested in further developing your 3 waters design skills with a dynamic and social team, where you can get variety from bids and tenders, design to construction monitoring, then we have a role for you!
- Variety of 3 water projects for local authority and private clients.
- Based in the Tauranga Water Infrastructure team, as part of a multi-disciplinary, dynamic and growing office.
- Work across the whole project lifecycle.
- Support from the national Water Infrastructure team.
- Support and mentoring for your continued professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- New Zealand, employee owned consultancy.