PPT is Auckland based specialists in industrial machinery, sourcing and stocking a wide range of High-Quality CNC and Manual Machines from around the World.
We are looking for a Sales Person who is mechanically minded which will serve you well in this role as you will be selling our machines to a list of contacts we have.
This role will cover South Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty where we have an established customer base. However, PPT has contacts through New Zealand and applications from other areas will be considered. On a daily basis you will:
- Scheduled contact with jointly defined customers.
- Development and presentation of machinery options that included.
- Handling and technical support for customer tooling and plasma consumable enquiry.
- Maintaining aspects computer information in relating to customer enquiry for replacement, upgrade, or maintenance.
- Preparation, update of information profiles with mail outs to customers.
You will have a background in the engineering industry with a technical understanding of how our machines work to really benefit you in this role.
You will have competent skills in Microsoft office with being fluent in English - both verbal and written as you will need to explain technical concepts to other engineers and speak to them on their level.
You must have an eye for detail with excellent time management skills.
You will have the support of the team to ensure we as a team are providing a superior product with outstanding customer service.In return,
you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission for sales, plus negation around mileage, vehicle and travel expenses.You must:
We are offering an attractive base salary - uncapped bonus, so you if you have the skills we are looking for, then j
- NZ resident status or have the approval to work in NZ on a permanent basis
- A current, unrestricted, NZ driving licence
- NZ industry experience.
oin us today to ensure your region is getting the best industrial machinery on offer!
Click on the apply button now and send us your CV.